jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

Task 3

In my opinion, the best city that we visited was London, the capital of England. The second day at London, we went to the natural museum near to pica dilly circus, that has a lot of famous shops like Lilly whites, or M&M chocolate shop. This museum was my favourite museum of all the trip because I liked so much all the things like the skeletons of dinosaurs, ecologic things, earthquakes and information about volcanoes. One thing that impressed me besides the technology was the cleaning of the streets in relation to Chile. The next day, we woke up at 8:00am, and that day was the best of all because the teachers let us went all day long free. That day I went to a lot of places in taxi and in metro. First of all I went to the arsenal stadium and I learnt a lot of things about football, and the history of the football team. I didn´t enter to the stadium because I was without money, but then I bought a few souvenirs in the arsenal shop. The English culture in relation to the chilean, they are very good people, because when we went to the stadium, the man of security, helped us buying the metro ticket.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario